Salkantay Trek Pricing
We price our treks and tours in line with the quality luxury trips we provide. We ensure that you have everything you will need and more. We own equipment from worldwide prestigious brands, higher qualified and experienced staff, design bespoke and personalised packages and takes requests for our luxury extras such as glamping tents, vistadome train and hotels. We believe that no other company takes the time and care that we do to organise and run your trip of a lifetime. Our quality, care, knowledge and credentials are what you pay for. Not only will you get top quality service from us but by booking with us you will be supporting the community, charity and environmental work and projects that Southern Peru Explorers supports and endorses. To learn more about our work in the community, please visit About Us.
What we do
- An all encompassing tour operator who deals with everything
- A reputable and government accredited operator with years of experience
- Top of the line equipment including North Face and Mountain Hardware
- Takes requests and adds in luxury extras
- Hires only the best chefs, guides and porters which are paid more than other companies
- Small private tours
- Gives back to the community through projects and charity work such as aiding in health care, providing better paid jobs and organising events for schools and communities
- Provides you with organic and fair trade food / meals from the local Andean farmers
- Has inside, local expertise and knowledge to provide you with accurate and honest information
- Is a sustainable provider who is at the forefront of Cusco’s transformation into an environmentally friendly city
- Is an animal rights advocate
Other companies may charge less than Southern Peru Explorers. There are multiple reasons for this, however, through feedback from clients who have chosen us over them and from our own personal knowledge we have found these reasons include: That they are not a certified tour operator and only deal with part of your trek, hiring you out to other companies. They do not include transport to ensure you smooth, safe passage so you can enjoy your trip without worrying about how you will get home. They do not provide their staff with in house training to ensure quality and across the board standards. They will book in large numbers of up to 30 making a personalized experience impossible, and one where you will get lost in the crowd. They have old, over used equipment which does not provide safety, let alone comfort. They treat their staff and the animals they use with neglect, expecting more work for less pay. We at Southern Peru Explorers deliver the quality we promise. Prices start at $500 USD per person similar to those companies which often provide you with the above inadequacies. As we are a bespoke luxury company, please feel free to get in touch with us to enquire about specific treks, requests or options.