Rainbow Mountain Pricing
Find out how much Southern Peru Explorers charge for our Rainbow mountain tours or our Ausangate Trek. Thi section shows you what is included within our services for that price and what we provide that we feel others don’t
Rainbow Mountain Tour
What makes us different from our competitors?
- An all encompassing tour operator who deals with everything
- Is a reputable and government accredited operator with years of experience.
- Has top of the line equipment including North Face and Mountain hardware.
- Takes requests and adds in luxury extras
- Hires only the best chefs, guides and porters which are paid more than other companies.
- Small private tours
- Gives back to the community through projects and charity work such as aiding in health care, providing better paid jobs and organising events for schools and communities.
- Provides you with organic and fair trade food / meals from the local Andean farmers.
- Has inside, local expertise and knowledge to provide you with accurate and honest information.
- Is a sustainable provider who is a the forefront of Cusco’s transformation into an environmentally friendly city.
- Is an animal rights advocator
Other companies may charge less than Southern Peru Explorers. There are multiple reasons for this, however, through feedback from clients who have chosen us over them and from our own personal knowledge we have found these reasons include:
That they are not a certified tour operator and only deal with part of your trek, hiring you out to other companies. They do not include transport to ensure you smooth, safe passage so you can enjoy your trip without worrying about how you will get home. They do not provide their staff with in house training to ensure quality and across the board standards. They will book in large numbers of up to 30 making a personalised experience impossible and one where you will get lost in the crowd. They have old, over used equipment which does not provide safety let alone comfort. They treat their staff and the animals they use with neglect, expecting more work for less pay.
We at Southern Peru Explorers deliver the quality we promise and as such our pricing’s start at:
- Rainbow Mountain 1D :
- Rainbow Mountain 2D :
- Ausangate Trek 5D :
However, as we are a bespoke luxury company please get in touch with us to inquiry about specific treks, requests and options.
Have Any Question?
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Contact us for quotes or help you need. We are here to help you 7 days a week and respond within 24 Hours.
MAY YOU LIKE
Explore our selection of Peru trips and find your perfect itinerary. Come to Peru to discover a mystical land with ancient citadels, coastal metropolises, enchanted lakes, bellowing canyons, top-notch hotels, and world-renowned gastronomy.
Inca Trail 4D/3N
√ Follow in the footsteps of the Incas
√ Best camping Equipment & Gear
√ Outstanding food Peruvian Culinary
√ Expert, Enthusiastic guides
√ Environmental respect
Inca trail 2D/1N
√ No rush, moderate physical fitness
√ Meals, Hotel, Guides, All Inclusive
√ Enter through the Sun Gate to MP
√ Visit Machu Picchu twice
√ Experience the sunrise at Machu Picchu
Inca Jungle 4D/3N
√ Full actions packet Adventure
√ Biking, Rafting , Zipline & More
√ Delicious Meals
√ Cultural Experience
√ Best Equipment & gear
√ 5days life time experience
√ Best Camping Equipment & Gear
√ Full Delicious Meals & Drinks
√ Knowledge, leadership Guides
√ Sustainable & Responsible Travel
Best of Cusco 6D/4N
√ Pick up Hotels All Inclusive
√ Start early avoid crowds
√ learn more Private small groups
√ Explore Rainbow Mountain
√ Train Journey to Machu Picchu