Cusco Best Bars & Restaurants
- Republica de Pisco – This restaurant / Bar is a grand affair, with gold lavish decor and high end Pisco. (As you would hope from the name). Along with the numerous pisco based beverages, there is live music and al a carte menu.
- Indigo Bar – A cosmopolitan Bar which is rustic, colorful and good for big groups. It offers comfort food from a range of cultures.
- Wild Rover – With an Irish vibe, this hostel / bar is always going off. With events, music and late nights guaranteed if your wanting to party this is the bar to be at. It is always full of both locals and travellers so expect a range of languages and personalities walking into this place.
- View House Restro Bar – This place has a fun planetarium vibe, downstairs is full of cobbled flooring, a pool table and a friendly bar. Whilst upstairs has comfortable seating, cool artwork and a panoramic view of the city from above with its glass walls.
- Fallen Angel – This restaurant with attached luxury guest house is admittedly a bit more pricey However, with its wacky interior, specialty cocktails, exotic music and local art work displays it is unlike anything else in Cusco. Their food inspiration comes from merging culinary dishes from the coast, highlands and the jungle.
- KM0 – It’s all about the music here with live music every weekend. This pint sized bar always has great atmosphere and serves delicious Asian food
- Jacks Cafe – An Australian joint with HUGE portions. If you’re looking for westernised food and have a huge appetite we highly recommend this place. It is one of the few places that have certain foods such as Hummus, European cheese, bitters among others. Only a short walk from the plaza towards San Blas you can’t miss it. (Staff are both Spanish and English speaking).
- Limo – Is one of the only Peruvian-Japenese fusion restaurants in Cusco. Serving gastro Japanese food with a local twist in a contemporary and light setting, next to the cities Cathedral.
- Green Point – This upmarket vegan restaurant located in the classy neighborhood of
- San Blas caters for most food intolerance’s and lifestyle choices when it comes to food. (Something that street food just can’t do.) It’s gastro food pushes boundaries and creates fusion plates like you’ve never had before. Green Point also boast cooking classes which aims to enhance a vegan, raw or gluten-free diet.
- Papachos – Is a Gourmet Burger kitchen with a fun and casual vibe. Offering numerous variations of burgers,wings, Tacos, and other main dishes.
- Morena Peruvian Kitchen – Prides themselves on both traditional peruvian dishes and contemporary ones. Its provides fun, healthy, tasty dishes alongside high end Pisco and house cocktails celebrating it.